Saturday, March 18, 2023

Sid and Nancy by Machine Gun Kelly

 



Search Results

Main Results

Can y'all hear me out here?Are the speakers on or no?
I knew a girl who'd wear my t-shirts when she went to sleep at nightShe's make sure I'm breathin' in the morningWe were locked inside a room, I ate a pill shaped like the moonPut her tongue into my mouth like she want it
We can't hide this secret anymoreI'm inside, I let you take controlOnce we met, I cannot love someone againCut my chest, gave you my heart and soul
Wait, where you goin'?Close my eyesShe said, "I'm comin' with you tonight"Yeah, close my eyesCount to ten and see if I die
I knew a girl who saw me cry before 'cause I was brokenI was in hell, burning alive, how did you find me here?She wrapped her arms around her body and said, "Don't stop holdingNow start the car, baby, and take me the fuck out of here"
Rip my shirt, I feel your skin on mineThis is yours, you can take my lifeDrip my words onto the pageYour knife did not workNo, we could've died
Wait, where you goin'?Close my eyesShe said, "I'm comin' with you tonight"Yeah, close my eyesCount to ten and see if I die
Write it in blood and we both signSid and Nancy, a murder suicideThese are her words and mineSid and Nancy, a murder suicide
I'm not watching youWith somebody else in the fight for the next lifeI'm not sorryI don't care you cry, if we die, then we dieLet's go
Wait, where we goin'?Ooh, close my eyesShe said, "I'm comin' with you tonight"Yeah, close my eyesCount to ten and see if I die
Write it in blood and we both signSid and Nancy, a murder suicideThese are her words and mineSid and Nancy, a murder suicide

0 comments: