Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Long Long Time Linda Rondstadt


 
Videos

Search Results

Main Results

Love will abideTake things in strideSounds like good adviceBut there's no one at my sideAnd time washes clean love's wounds unseenThat's what someone told meBut I don't know what it means
'Cause I've done everything I knowTo try and make you mineAnd I think I'm gonna love youFor a long long time
Caught in my fearsBlinking back the tearsI can't say you hurt meWhen you never let me nearAnd I never drew one response from youAll the while you fell all over girls you never knew
'Cause I've done everything I knowTo try and make you mineAnd I think it's gonna hurt meFor a long long time
Wait for the day you'll go awayKnowing that you warned meOf the price I'd have to payAnd life's full of flawsWho knows the cause?Living in the memory of a love that never was
'Cause I've done everything I knowTo try and change your mindAnd I think I'm gonna miss youFor a long long time
'Cause I've done everything I knowTo try and make you mineAnd I think I'm gonna love youFor a long long time

0 comments: